LEAVES DEADLINES 2019
- March 15– Long-Service Part-Time Leave, Article G.40
- March 15– Educational Improvement Leave, Article G.29
- March 31– General/Personal Leave of Absence, Self-funded Leave, Article G.38
- March 31– Teachers on leave to June 30 must notify Board of their intentions for the following school year.
- March 31– Self-funded Leave Plan, Article G.39
- May 1– Intra-District exchange request, Article E.23.2.b
- May 14– Part-time/Increase to FTE requests, Article C.24
- May 14– Job Share Requests, Article C.24. For teachers in full time and part-time assignments, including those currently in Job Shares.
- May 31– Committee Transfer Requests Article, E.23.2.d. For teacher resignation/retirement planned for 2018/2019, 30 days notice for resignations, and as much notice as possible for retirements in order to aid in staffing.
The NVTA Collective Agreement outlines leaves in Section G
For information about specific leaves, please refer to the Collective-Agreement
G2 – Compassionate Care Leave
G21- Sick Leave
G22-Extended Medical Leave
G23-Workers’ Compensation Board Leave
G24-Maternity Leave, Adoption and Parental Leaves and S.U.B. Plan
G27-Child Care Leave
G28- Discretionary Personal Leaves
G29-Educational Improvement Leave
G30 – Educational Activities Leave