Teachers are taking action to ensure strong public schools that provide equal opportunities for all students.
We are proud of the role that we have played in shaping our world-class education system and in negotiating improvements for students’ learning conditions.
Teachers are calling for:
- Negotiation, not legislation
- Restoration of class size limits
- Guaranteed support for students with special needs
- Respect for fundamental Charter rights, including the right to collective bargaining
What you can do:
- Talk with teachers from your neighbourhood school
- Contact your local MLA
- Contact Premier Christy Clark
- Contact George Abbott, Minister of Education